I drilled the upper seat back adjustment to the right seat back.
Here is the seat installed temporarily. I still need to drill out everything to #30, but all of the fabrication is done.
Here is the upper seat back adjustment showing how the flange fits into the notches on the cross member. Afterward, I knocked out all of the left seat except for the upper adjustment mechanism.
I found out that the new prop governor cable mounting bracket doesn’t attach to these mounting bolts, so I torqued these down and lacquer sealed them.
I also swapped the oil pressure fitting and the plug so that I have more clearance from the engine mount. This required removing the upper hold down clip from the right mag cover plate so that I could get a wrench on this fitting.
I also installed the fuel overflow fitting. A rubber tube will be installed here to route any fuel overflow away from the hot exhaust.
Update: This is the sniffle valve and shouldn’t be installed here. I searched all over the engine and couldn’t find any other fittings that this could screw in to, but the engine was mounted on the palette at the time and I couldn’t see where this should actually mount. See this entry for where this should actually be mounted.